Maxi-Cosi Pria 85 Convertible Car Seat, Brilliant Navy
- Extended Weight Range: 14-40 pounds rear-facing and 22-85 pounds forward-facing
- Safer side impact protection thanks to Air Protect: Advanced air cushion system protects your child's head where it's needed most in a side impact crash
- Not just easy to clean; It's the easiest; The seat pad removes with simple snaps to open, and there's never a need to uninstall the seat or rethread the harness to get the pad on and off
- Seat pad is both machine washable and dryer safe
- Handy harness holders keep harness straps out of the way for easy boarding
Surround your baby in comfort with the Pria 85 Convertible Car Seat, the only convertible car seat rated to 85 pounds. The Pria 85 is the only premium convertible car seat that offers a first-class ride from 14-85 pounds. Featuring CosiComfort, the premium fabrics and padding ensure the most comfort for your child. The Pria 85 is also specially designed to fit better in your car, allowing for more room for your passengers to stretch out in the front seats. It fits your real life too. Keeping the Pria 85 clean is simple. The seat pad unsnaps and removes easily over the frame. There’s no need to remove the seat from the car or for complicated maneuvers with the harness straps. When the pad’s clean, it’s easy to replace and again, there’s no need to uninstall the car seat to do it. The Pria 85 seat pad is also both machine washable and dryer safe. All this allows you to get a thorough clean not available in other car seats. Getting your child in and out of the Pria 85 has been simplified, with handy harness holders to keep the harness straps out of the way. It fits children rear-facing starting at 14 pounds and keeps them cozy up to 40 pounds. When they’re ready to ride forward-facing, turn this car seat around to safely fit children up to 85 pounds; the highest weight range offered by a convertible car seat. Both stages benefit from the safer side impact protection provided by Air Protect technology which protects your child where it’s needed most, around the head.