Fisher-Price Papasan Cradle Swing, Starlight
- Two swinging motions to soothe baby: side-to-side cradle or traditional head-to-toe swing motion
- Six swing speeds, 16 songs, soothing nature sounds
- For issues, please call Fisher-Price Customer Service: 800-432-5437
- Motorized mobile with music, overhead starlight show, and soft hanging toys; Removable, machine washable head support & seat pad
- Two-position recline with 3 adjustable seat positions: right-facing, center, left-facing; Removable tray with 2 bead bars for play
Star light, star bright every parent wishes for a swing like this for baby. The comfy c ounce y Papasan seat and head support cradle baby in cushy comfort as he swings in a side to side or front to back swinging motion. A sweet little canopy surrounds baby and sways along with the cradle swing’s motion while 8 delightful songs entertain. Baby can also watch stars float all around as they spin overhead. When it’s nap time, mom can play different music 8 additional lullabies and sounds to calm and soothe baby. And with the flick of a switch, there’s a magical starry night light show that projects onto the canopy. Perfect for helping baby float off to dreamland. The cradle features 6 soothing swing speeds and a 2 position reclining seat. Volume control. Recommended that the swing be plugged in to any standard wall outlet with included AC adaptor, and that the swing be started with baby in the swing for best performance. Swing may make slight clicking noises when first started up, especially if started when the baby is not in the swing. In battery mode, the Fisher Price Starlight Papasan Cradle Swing requires 4 “D” (LR20) alkaline batteries which are not included.
· Ensure the customer is using alkaline batteries for longer battery life and if the swing is being used away from an outlet
· Low battery power may cause the product movement to slow, sound and lights to become faint, or product to turn off all together. If this happens, the customer should use the AC adaptor as a power source or replace the batteries.
· If the AC adaptor is used, ensure it is only in a wall outlet. Do not plus the adaptor into a ceiling outlet.
· The swing may need a light push to start the swinging machine. After turning on power, the product may not swing unless there is a child in the seat. A heavier child will reduce the amount of swinging on all settings. If the swinging stops while using a lower setting, try a higher setting. Give a light push to start the swinging motion again.